About Me

My photo
mahayag,san miguel bohol, region VII, Philippines
Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself." -- Chinese Proverb .......I'm just a simple girl with unique personality....

Monday, December 20, 2010

LB #7

        As I go over reading on this chapter,It is clearly stated that learning happens within ourselves that we need direct experience in order that learning can be achieved easily. And aiming to learn,we must first set our objectives why such things need to be engage in.Direct experience is purposeful,it will not just satisfy our curiosity on things we don't know  but it will bring us to our higher thinking skills in which we could ask ourselves how it happened and we can give some criticism regarding on some topics.I t is purposeful in a sense that you yourselves learn on it and that learning became a part of ones life.
        As soon to be teacher,I should give time to my students to discover something on their own like letting them      make an observations. I should not deliver my lesson by "spoon-feeding".Students are capable of learning on their own....

No comments:

Post a Comment