About Me

My photo
mahayag,san miguel bohol, region VII, Philippines
Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself." -- Chinese Proverb .......I'm just a simple girl with unique personality....

Sunday, November 21, 2010

LB #1

I have learned many things in my Education Technology subject.I found out that it is not just about  dealing with our new technologies especially COMPUTERS but it is more on applying it and knowing how to use those technologies in the classroom.It is a process in which the two factors of learning is involved;the learners and the facilitator that the two of them would make the learning process easier and faster.






By the use of this technologies I could impart more knowledge to the learners.More importantly, I could give them more reliable information!

No comments:

Post a Comment