About Me

My photo
mahayag,san miguel bohol, region VII, Philippines
Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself." -- Chinese Proverb .......I'm just a simple girl with unique personality....

Thursday, November 25, 2010

LB #2

         Technology makes life easier in a sense that it works as what human commands on it.For me as a student,it is a great help especially in researching the topic that is not familiar to me. I need to be competent in order for me to be a good teacher  someday. Therefore, I must utilize my time in studying and having technology is a great help in making my project.However,being exposed on this technology will affect on my time management for I can't avoid spending much time on entertainment that technology provides.
          When I become a teacher, I will advise my students to use technology wisely for them to be benefited in a positive way!

No comments:

Post a Comment